Quick Business Website PluginLive Demo
The Quick Business Website plugin for WordPress gives you a complete business website up with a few clicks. When you activate this plugin, your website will immediately have:
- A section to showcase your Staff, with links to their social profiles.
- A section to showcase your Services.
- An Announcements section to post sales, events, news, or anything.
- 6 Quick Business Website widgets:
- Featured Services
- All Services List
- Featured Announcements
- Latest News
- All Staff List
- A Contact page with a working contact form. The contact form has both client-side jQuery and PHP server-side validation to avoid SPAM. You can also add a contact form anywhere with the shortcode:
- MCE Table buttons in your post editor to easily create tables (makes it easy to create a pricelist).
- The wp-login.php page will show your blogname with a link to your home page, instead of “WordPress” linking to WordPress.
- Backend branding tweaks: You can change or remove the footer text in the WP Admin area. You can remove the WordPress links from Admin/tool bar.
- You can add your Google Analytics or other scripts via the options panel, without touching your code.
After you enter your business information, your site will then automatically have:
LocalBusinessmicrodata on the Contact page, as recommended by Google, to help generate rich snippets for your business in Google search.
- An ‘About‘ page.
- The Contact page will display, in addition to the contact form, links to your business’s social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc.), business hours, address, Google map, phone, fax number, and email address (all optional).
When you get your first review, your site will then automatically have:
aggregateRating Schema.org microdata which will add stars to your website in Google search results, making your site stand out.
1. Download the plugin file from the top of this page.
2. Go to ‘Plugins -> Add New -> Upload‘ to upload the plugin.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Please see the FAQ at WordPress before requesting support. You may find the answer to your problem there.
|Release date:||June 3, 2013|
|Last updated:||October 3, 2013|
|Software application type:||WordPress plugin|
|File size:||463 KB|